The 2020 United States presidential election has caused quite a stir, already breaking six major records and amping up to be the highest voter turnout in nearly a century. Read More
Uncategorized Archives - Design Toronto Web - DTW
Why would you need a Certified Magento Agency? Well, the global market has come a long way in the past few decades. More specifically, it has shifted from a landscape populated only by the physical storefronts necessary to sell goods and services to an increasingly online network of e-commerce retailers. As the digital age continues, this shift continues to veer towards the online, as evidenced by the fact that online merchandise outsold brick and mortar for the first time ever in April of 2019.
Changes in Marketing
As online retail continues to expand – up from just 5% of all retail in the 1990s to over 12% in 2020 – the way we collect data has changed as well. Complicated paper filing systems gave way to computerized tracking measures, but both were rife with data-entry errors. Today’s automated data-tracking processes have changed the way retailers use numbers to inform their marketing decisions.
Not only is data more accessible than ever, but it offers e-commerce business owners valuable insights that can be used to direct marketing dollars to the most effective endeavors. In fact, this more data-driven marketing has since become an essential component in e-commerce. In particular, e-commerce businesses can utilize the enhanced consumer tracking capabilities provided by online, data-driven marketing to figure out how to convert more site visitors into paying customers.
Certified Magento Agency Conversion Strategy
Although the tools and methodology have changed, customer conversion is just as important in the digital era as it was in the pre-digital days ruled by brick and mortar establishments. An accurate view of just how many consumers you’re inspiring to make the conversion into customers can reveal how effective your marketing strategies are. As always, boosting your efficacy at convincing potential customers to make a purchase results in increased revenue.
Once calculated haphazardly by comparing filing cabinets full of sales figures to the estimated foot traffic in a store over a given time period, e-commerce platforms have given us increasingly detailed access to customer conversion data. However, data for data’s sake isn’t the goal. Rather, analysis of your data to inform your marketing and business decisions to improve conversion should also incorporate an underlying strategy backed by a certified Magento agency.
Your Data Analysis Strategy
For your data-driven marketing process to help you make the informed decisions that will improve your customer conversion rates, it’s crucial to understand how to use your data. Your data analysis strategy should incorporate the following considerations:
- Industry best practices. Taken alone, the heaps of numbers produced by Google Analytics don’t provide much in the way of information to help you improve your marketing and conversion techniques. Instead, you must employ a more comprehensive analytics system to reach the insights necessary to make these key decisions. Taken together, testing based on data points like bounce rate, device engagement, customer churn and more can help you develop a foundation for future decisions.
- When you set about analyzing your data, look at the full picture in addition to the minute data. To put it simply, viewing data at a transaction-by-transaction level isn’t enough. Instead, keep in mind the context of each piece of data and view it on a larger scale to see how changes on each level reflect on user experience as a whole.
- Collective expertise. Just as analyzing your own data bit by bit isn’t enough to provide you with a complete picture of your customer experience, relying on your own information isn’t enough to build an understanding of the full story behind customer trends. Instead, stay open to optimization experiments performed across a diverse community of other Magento users to help provide insight and drive your conversion efforts.
- Big-picture business activities. Although we’ve discussed the rise of e-commerce and its effect on data-driven marketing at length, don’t limit your data analysis to the online realm. Instead, make an effort to view and interpret the changes to the overall customer experience framework, including online data and in-person touchpoints of each strategy you employ. Comparing your unique audience to that of the strategist’s is an important consideration before implementing a change yourself.
- Creative personalization. Use the recommendations on this list and from other strategists to guide you, then personalize your site to meet the needs of your clientele – but don’t be afraid to get creative. For example, the Mobile e-Commerce Optimization Initiative undertook a ZIP Code Autofill experiment designed to fill in the ZIP code for each online shopper and found that this simple step resulted in a 7% increase in retail per visitor. Creative enhancements such as these can provide you with additional boosts in conversions traditional measures alone can’t touch.
Get Help From a Certified Magento Agency
Unsure about your data analysis techniques? Take advantage of the Certified Magento experts at Forix; they can help you attain your customer conversion goals while ensuring you don’t lose sight of the bigger picture. Reach out for more information today.
If you own a business, it is vital to have a digital presence. This is because you cannot hope to connect with your audience without a strong digital presence. Understanding what works on digital media, and what doesn’t, can be challenging at first but if you work with an experienced digital marketing agency, you can ensure that each strategy works perfectly well for you and drives sales for your brand. Domus, a leading digital agency in Philadelphia recommends following certain digital marketing trends that can help your brand to make some great profits. These trends include the following: Read More
Social media is essential to a brand’s communication, but ineffective social media strategies can render your communication redundant. To leverage your social media and use it as a tool for sales, you should work with a B2B marketing agency that can help you craft better content. The whole purpose of social media is to start a conversation with your potential customers, and working with a B2B marketing agency can help you do just that. The following are some of the reasons why you should get in touch with a B2B marketing agency like Dignitas Digital: Read More
In the time it takes to create a solid brand, a proper marketing strategy needs to be in order to help extend the reach past the core audience. For both novice and experts, it still takes a lot time and effort to build things up. Time is not luxury, especially when you don’t have the resources to keep up with the dominant businesses out there. That’s why important to have some nice wrenches and screwdrivers in your toolkit to help fix or adjust some things for your benefit. Shopify is certainly a sharp tool in the shed that can provide you with stellar apps to increase your marketing power and put your niche on top. Here are 20 great Shopify marketing apps for your business longevity. Read More
Modern shoppers are becoming more reliant on technology and social media, and expect their brands of choice to follow suit. This boom in digital commerce is described as “nothing short of a revolution” in PwC’s Total Retail Survey of 2016. Read More
Pay per lead benefits businesses tremendously. Many businesses find that it is necessary to acquire new customers constantly to grow. Very few of us have those customers simply waiting to sign on the dotted line yet each new customer that we acquire adds to our revenue. A report provided through BPM forum states that 80% of all leads generated by most companies are not followed up on properly.
Photos are so important to web design and there are mistakes we see again and again that can be easily rectified. These tips will show you how to use photography correctly on your site.
Only use original-unique photography and ideas
The Little-Known SEO Secrets
You’ve understood that SEO secrets. SEO is among the most significant web advertising strategies which ought to be implemented in your business for a general rise and internet presence. Search engine optimization isn’t an acceptable strategy for each and every site, and other web advertising strategies can be more effective like paid advertising through pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, based on the site operator’s goals. Search engine marketing is an action of internet marketing that is suitable for over the long run. By utilizing modern, research-oriented methods, SEO can lead to new visitors to your site, and a heightened opportunity for sales. Though many people consider SEO to be complicated, I think that SEO is only an extension of conventional marketing. Fully being an excellent SEO is really fully being a specialized business promoting consultant. Read More