Shrinking Self Esteem
The Windows Vista Ultimate Element
We need much humor in our software industry, otherwise, our developers will just turn into robots. At the same time, programmers jokes are almost encrypted so likely only other programmers will understand these jokes. Here are some industry humour :
- There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
If you can’t beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.
- Why couldn’t the webpage get a girl? Because it had no <style>.
- Q: Why was the XHTML bird an invalid? A: Because it wasn’t nested properly.
- HTML jokes are so <meta>.
- If we were on the same domain, we could share cookies together.
- To err is human, and to blame it on a computer is even more so.
- In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
- Microsoft: “You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips?”
- If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0.
If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.
- SUPERCOMPUTER: what it sounded like before you bought it.