About Parrish and Heimbecker Project
P&H Milling Group is a subsidiary of Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited, having approximately 5000 employees across Canada and the northern U.S., operates a variety of subsidiary Companies covering all aspects of the Agricultural field with an annual revenue close to $1 billion. It is a private, family owned business, founded in 1909 . It is involved in many aspects of agri-business including grain procurement and merchandising , milling , animal nutrition programs , poultry farming and food processing.
- We built this website from scratch incorporating their existing branding aspects.
- We initially built this site using flash banners, however now we are in the process of changing them to HTML5 banners.
- Site gets fed weather information through XML data exchange.
- A job board is available for them to post available jobs on website.
- Created sections for their many subsidies.
- Created flash maps with location details and links.