If you have a personal website or a company website that wanted to fully utilize web space or take advantage of your strong web presence, then this article is for you to show how you can earn money online. In fact even if you do not have a website, you could actually earn while enjoying stuff you love doing.
Let’s start with what you could do with your free time without setting-up your own website:
- Get Paid to Blog. HubPages has easy-to-use publishing tools, a vibrant author community and underlying revenue-maximizing infrastructure. Hubbers (HubPages authors) earn money by publishing their Hubs (content-rich Internet pages) on topics they know and love, and earn recognition among fellow Hubbers through the community-wide HubScore ranking system.
- Get Paid to write. Earn extra income with your original content from contextual advertising. Meaning, the more people see your articles and more you can earn. For every visitor to your articles, you have the opportunity to earn revenue just for providing quality and interesting content for the readers.
- Get Paid to Answer. Whether you would like to profit from your experience as an Advisor, get advice from some of the best, as a Client, or profit from your marketing skills as an Affiliate, the Live Advisors’ Network is the place for you. http://www.bitwine.com/
- Sell your creativity – sell stock images.
Become a contributor to iStockphoto and earn with your stock photos, vector illustrations, Flash or video footage.
We want your photos! Submit your photos to Shutterstock and get paid every time one of your photos is downloaded. Web designers, magazine editors, and other graphic artists purchase monthly subscriptions to Shutterstock to download photos from our site.
- Write Reviews and get paid. Share your own opinions and earn Income Share for your reviews. http://www.epinions.com/
Now, for those who already have a website, the common way to earn money online with your website is through advertising program such as Cost-per-Click (CPC) – get paid only when someone clicks on your ads like Google Adsense. Affiliate Marketing is another avenue to earn online with your site. It’s simply is placing a banner/text of an affiliate partner to your site and get paid when someone buys / signs-up using using the links provided unique only to you.
There are various ways to earn online, you can mix and match and see where you good at. Having a website though increases your chances to earn money online. Optimizing your site will help promote blogs or earn through referral programs. You could even sell an Ad space once your site is fully optimized. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not for everybody but you could always try to learn the basic and see what you could do.
For company website there is always an option to outsource SEO to fully utilize website space – don’t leave it blank – transform it to income generating space.