Share something different this Christmas – share your talent. As an artist you could create your own designs to boast and make your family, friends of even bosses proud of your creation. They say that time is the best thing you could give to someone, and devoting some time creating something different will without a doubt be appreciated.
Here are few ideas to help you get started:
- Enhance an old picture of your parents and turn into something really different, change the scene perhaps or write a thing or two that will surely melt their hearts.
- Create your own Christmas or postcards powered by your creativity. Make it as unique as possible.
- If you have an extra bucks, design something you could print on:
- Mouse Pads
- Pillow Cases
- Create a Calendar or a notepad
- Just in case you have more time, compile photos, songs, or even recipes and create a unique packaging.
- Some graphic artist are web designers as well, why not create a unique space on the web for families and friends.
There are various ways to save on gifts this holiday season, in fact, anyone who knows how to tinker with photoshop, gimp or any design software could create his/her unique presence for the coming Christmas. It’s about gift-giving, anything will do as long it comes from the heart, so why not spend time and create a personalized gift that will surely leave an impression.
The good thing about this is that, you don’t only share your talent but you market them as well.